- Where are you located / Can you tell me about your products?
- We are located in Quintana Roo, Mexico. We are an online store that ships CBD products to all of Mexico as well as with Local Retailers in some areas. You can see all of our products and prices on our website. I am here to answer all your questions and help you find the product or products that are best for you and suggest dosage.
- What is the charge for shipping to my area?
- We have a flat rate charge shipping anywhere in Mexico starting Feb.1, 2019 of 100 Pesos.
- Do you have a retail store?
- We are an online store with some Local Retailers across Mexico. We keep it as Private Delivery and Online Chat for the privacy of our clients and to keep our prices affordable to all in need of our products.
- Which Product is best for me?
- Each person is different and this answer depends on your reason for taking CBD products. If the descriptions under each product do not help enough and you have more questions and would like a consult, we are available for Private Messaging via Messenger on our Facebook page
- What does Sativa treat?
- Please keep in mind with natural medicine it is all about personal choice, personal dose, personal reactions and personal needs. Generally, we refer to Sativa as our “daytime” oil. Sativa produces a stimulating, uplifting, euphoric feeling and creative thinking. Helps with pain and inflammation, depression, mild to medium anxiety, ADHD and ADD with increased focus. Helps with side effects of cancer treatments (nausea, pain and lack of appetite) and has been to known to aid in the killing of cancer cells. PTSD patients should watch closely their reaction with Sativa, as it could also increase paranoia, we recommend Indica for PTSD.
- What does Indica treat?
- Please keep in mind with natural medicine it is all about personal choice, personal dose, personal reactions and personal needs. Generally, we refer to Indica as our “nighttime” oil. Indica induces relaxation. Helps with pain and Inflammation while you sleep, insomnia, anxiety, PTSD, and migraines. For Daytime use you will start with just a Night time Dose (4 nights) and add in low or ½ daytime dose after the 4 nights. For Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, MS and muscle spasms.
- What are the ingredients / how is it produced?
- Our oils are Full Spectrum Whole Plant Extract with the carrier Oil as Organic Coconut Oil. We use Cold Extraction to get the most CBDs and DO NOT use any other chemicals.
- What does 4:1 mean?
- This means the oil is 4 parts CBD to 1 part THC.
- What is CBD?
- Abbreviation for cannabidiol, 120 cannabinoids are found in cannabis. CBD is non-psychoactive and, unlike THC which binds to cannabinoid receptors, stimulates the body’s own Endocannabinoid System. This can lead to physical benefits like reducing pain and lowering inflammation.
- What is THC?
- Abbreviation for Tetrahydrocannabinol, one of the compounds, or “cannabinoids,” found in cannabis. It is responsible for the plant’s psychoactive effects. In CBDs it is responsible for binding the Cannabidiols to Endocannabinoid Receptors in the brain and body. This is why CBD with THC works best for most clients. CBD soley does not bind with these receptors to help create Homeostasis in the Body and Mind. Unlike Opiates, pain, and sleep medications, THC does NOT affect the Medulla Oblongata (the part of the brain that is responsible for Respiratory and Vascular function in the body). This is why overdose or addiction is not a concern.
- Can I overdose on the Oils?
- No, if you drank the entire bottle you may get a headache / feel very sleepy.
- Will I pass a drug test?
- Our products contain THC and for this reason we do not suggest taking them if you need to pass a drug test.
- Will I feel high?
- No, you will not. The THC content of our oils is what is necessary for the CBD to work better and does not cause addiction or the famous high produced by smoking the plant which is full THC.
- Why is it best to use both Oils, Sativa and Indica?
- We generally recommend both Sativa daytime and Indica night time so it will help to repair and create balance / homeostasis on an ongoing basis.
- General product suggestions/general dosage:
- Typical Starting Dose would be:
2 drops - morning
2 drops - 4pm
Indica 2-4 drops 30 minutes before bedtime.
Please see our User Guide for detailed suggestions
- Are there warnings or precautions?
- We do not recommend our oils for patients with Estrogen-Driven Cancers as the THC accelerates the production of estrogen. If you are not sure please consult with your pathologist. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding we suggest the topical creams only.
- What are my starting dosages if I have NOT used Cannabis in the past?
- We suggest you start at the lower microdose of 2 drops and wait 30 minutes to see how you are feeling. If you are new to our product we suggest for chronic pain you start with the 4:1 and Increase to the 1:1 if or when needed.
- Why is there no information on mgs?
- There are no labs in Mexico yet, we have the numbers based on the World Seed Bank and know what each Strain will produce with Cold Extraction Method. A few companies are beginning to work on the process to bring testing to Makers and Growers over the next year.
- Is Medical Marijuana Legal?
- It is now legal for medical purposes and or in small amount (very much like it was when the laws started to change in Canada, USA and Europe). However, there is still no infrastructure in place to get permits to grow, produce or for patient cards. This and Testing Labs will be the next step for Cannabis in Mexico.
- What is the Entourage Effect?
- All of the different Medicinal Compounds that are in the plant (THC, CBDs, Terpenes, and Flavonoids) are best absorbed by the body when THC is present. THC actually activates and connects the receptors throughout all organs in the body working to relieve pain, improve mood and treat many Ailments and Diseases. THC with CBDs together is the “Entourage Effect” (better with friends) and more powerful than CBD or THC individually. THC plus CBD is the “Magic Combination”.
- What is the Difference between Hemp CBD and Cannabis CBD?
- In the Hemp family there is Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Oil CBD. Hemp Seed Oil is normally pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant, which means it does not contain the same amount of Cannabinoids found in Medicinal Cannabis oils which are extracted from the whole plant.
Hemp Oil CBD is more effective than Hemp Seed Oil, but less effective for many treatments than Cannabis CBD Oils. Hemp Oil CBD is preventative and best for people Hypersensitive to THC, have to drug test for work and in some cases a good starting Oil, as generally, it contains less than 0.4% of 0.3% THC.
Cannabis CBD is from the whole plant extract and contains a much higher percentage of THC. This higher THC content is what helps to treat pain, inflammation and many Diseases / Ailments. THC combined with CBD treats the disease, THC plus CBD is the Magic Combination.
- How long will a bottle last?
- This will depend entirely on your personal dose. Approximately the amount of drops in each bottle are:
- 10ml bottle - 200 drops
- 20ml bottle - 400 drops
- 30ml bottle - 600 drops