Indica 1000 CBD Oil 30 ml
Indica 1000 CBD Oil
- Extreme Pain
- Sleep Aid
- Effects of Cancer Therapies and Deeper Healing Rest
This Indica - 1000 is for Extreme Chronic Pain, Inflammation and Relaxation. Provides relief from the side effects of Cancer, Cancer treatments (Chemo and Radiation). Aids in the killing of Cancer Cells.
Can be used to make your own edibles.
Can be taken both during the day and at night (check dosage suggestions).
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Indica Extract, Organic Coconut Oil* as the Carrier Oil
1,000 mg THC - 30 ml
Approx. per Drop: 1.6 mg (20 drops = 1 ml)
*in Winter months a small amount of Organic Olive Oil is mixed with Coconut Oil, as full Coconut Oil will solidify faster when chilled.
- Dosage Option 1: During the Day for Pain and Relaxation
- Dosage Option 2: At night for Pain, Inflammation and as a Sleep Aid.
- Dosage Option 3: For day/night use when rest and recovery is needed to deal with side effects of Cancer Treatments or Surgeries (Chemo, Radiation)
From this point, it is mostly about your Self Check-In. Only you know how you are feeling and can decide to increase, decrease, or adjust the time of day as necessary.
Please see our Dosage Guide for a list of specific conditions and their suggested dosage.
Remember that natural medicine is all about personal choice, personal dose, personal reactions and personal needs. These are our general suggestions, everyone is different. If you feel great after your morning dose and don’t feel a need for an early afternoon dose, then wait and just take a late afternoon dose.
- How to use:
- Oils: Hold under tongue for 3-5 minutes, the longer the better
Topicals: Rub on affected area as much or as often as needed
Edibles: Eat and enjoy
- Starting Dose:
- A Starting Dose (2 drops per dose for 4-5 days) is what we recommend for first time clients or those not familiar with CBD products. This low dose will get your Endocannabinoid System turned on and CB1 and CB2 Receptors working, from here you can build to your personal dose.
- Microdosing is taking a consistent low dose to help with many common ailments such as acne, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s, Diabetes, IBS, Menopause, Psoriasis or for clients just looking to improve general quality of life.
- Personal dosage adjustment:
- After taking the drops for a few months, your system adjusts and it is normal to have to increase. If you are microdosing, it is unlikely you will need to increase. You can add 1 drop extra to your Microdose every 6-12 months.
- How to do a Self Check:
- Thirty minutes after taking your dose, sit and take deep breath. Ask yourself “How is my (reason for taking CBD)?” and increase dosage as needed. Remember: only you know how you are feeling and can decide to increase, decrease, or adjust the time of dosage as necessary.
- Amount of drops per bottle:
- The approximate amount of drops per bottle are:
- 200 drops / 10ml
- 400 drops / 20ml
- 600 drops / 30ml