Indica 1:1 CBD Oil 30 ml
Indica 1:1 Oil
- Relief from Extreme Insomnia
- Relief from Chronic Pain / Effects of Cancer Therapies and Deeper Healing Rest
- Best used at night
- Use along with the S1:1 (Day Oil) when treating the side effects of Cancer
This Indica is for Relaxation and Rest. It helps against Insomnia, Chronic Pain and Inflammation. Also for providing relief from the side effects of Cancer, Cancer treatments, Chemo and Radiation. Aids in the killing of Cancer Cells. Once you have a clean bill of health from your doctor, switch to the Indica 4:1 at night to prevent the growth of new Cancer cells.
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Indica Extract, Organic Coconut Oil* as the Carrier Oil
250 mg / 250 mg - 30 ml
Approx. per Drop: 0.4 mg / 0.4 mg
*in Winter months a small amount of Organic Olive Oil is mixed with Coconut Oil, as full Coconut Oil will solidify faster when chilled.
First time users, begin with a Starting Dose of 2 drops. After a few days increase to 4-6 drops per dose OR as needed. You will determine this by doing a Self Check-In.
- Dosage Option 1: Before Bed for better and deeper rest to help recovery.
- Dosage Option 2: For day use in small doses when rest and recovery is needed to deal with side effects of Cancer Treatments or Surgeries (Chemo, Radiation).
From this point, it is mostly about your Self Check-In. Only you know how you are feeling and can decide to increase, decrease, or adjust the time of day as necessary.
Please see our Dosage Guide for a list of specific conditions and their suggested dosage.ç
Remember that natural medicine is all about personal choice, personal dose, personal reactions and personal needs. These are our general suggestions, everyone is different. If you feel great after your morning dose and don’t feel a need for an early afternoon dose, then wait and just take a late afternoon dose.
- How to use:
- Oils: Hold under tongue for 3-5 minutes, the longer the better
Topicals: Rub on affected area as much or as often as needed
Edibles: Eat and enjoy
- Starting Dose:
- A Starting Dose (2 drops per dose for 4-5 days) is what we recommend for first time clients or those not familiar with CBD products. This low dose will get your Endocannabinoid System turned on and CB1 and CB2 Receptors working, from here you can build to your personal dose.
- Microdosing is taking a consistent low dose to help with many common ailments such as acne, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s, Diabetes, IBS, Menopause, Psoriasis or for clients just looking to improve general quality of life.
- Personal dosage adjustment:
- After taking the drops for a few months, your system adjusts and it is normal to have to increase. If you are microdosing, it is unlikely you will need to increase. You can add 1 drop extra to your Microdose every 6-12 months.
- How to do a Self Check:
- Thirty minutes after taking your dose, sit and take deep breath. Ask yourself “How is my (reason for taking CBD)?” and increase dosage as needed. Remember: only you know how you are feeling and can decide to increase, decrease, or adjust the time of dosage as necessary.
- Amount of drops per bottle:
- The approximate amount of drops per bottle are:
- 200 drops / 10ml
- 400 drops / 20ml
- 600 drops / 30ml