Indica CBD Oil 20 ml
Indica CBD Oil 4:1
- Mind Relaxing
- Best at night
- Dose before bed
Indica creates a relaxing and comfortable feeling. It induces relaxation and helps with sleep.
Helps against Pain and Inflammation, Insomnia, Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Muscle Spasms, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s and MS. Please see our User Guide for a list of specific conditions and their suggested dosage. Ingredients: Full Spectrum Indica Extract, Organic Coconut Oil* as the Carrier Oil
*in Winter months a small amount of Organic Olive Oil is mixed with Coconut Oil, as full Coconut Oil will solidify faster when chilled.
First time users, begin with a Starting Dose of 2 drops. After a few nights increase to 4-6 drops per dose OR as needed. You will determine this by doing a Self-Check. A Regular Dose is 8-10 drops.
Nighttime Use following your daily Sativa doses or for Clients with Sleep problems:
- Dosage Option 1: 30 minutes before bed
- Dosage Option 2: 30 minutes before bed and Daytime Microdosing for some patients with MS, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, PTSD, Migraines and Muscle Spasms (see below)
Daytime Use for Clients with MS, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s PTSD, Migraines and Muscle Spasms:
- Days 1-4:
4 drops at night
- Day 5:
2 drops at morning, 4 drops at night (you can stay here or move to the next)
- Day 7:
2 drops at morning , 2 drops in the afternoon (4-5pm), 4 drops at night
From this point, it is mostly about your Self-Check. Only you know how you are feeling and can decide to increase, decrease, or adjust the time of day as necessary.
Please see our User Guide for a list of specific conditions and their suggested dosage.
Remember that natural medicine is all about personal choice, personal dose, personal reactions and personal needs. These are our general suggestions, everyone is different.
- How to use:
- Oils: Hold under tongue for 3-5 minutes, the longer the better
Topicals: Rub on affected area as much or as often as needed
Edibles: Eat and enjoy
- Starting Dose:
- A Starting Dose (2 drops per dose for 4-5 days) is what we recommend for first time clients or those not familiar with CBD products. This low dose will get your Endocannabinoid System turned on and CB1 and CB2 Receptors working, from here you can build to your personal dose.
- Microdosing is taking a consistent low dose to help with many common ailments such as acne, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s, Diabetes, IBS, Menopause, Psoriasis or for clients just looking to improve general quality of life.
- Personal dosage adjustment:
- After taking the drops for a few months, your system adjusts and it is normal to have to increase. If you are microdosing, it is unlikely you will need to increase. You can add 1 drop extra to your Microdose every 6-12 months.
- How to do a Self Check:
- Thirty minutes after taking your dose, sit and take deep breath. Ask yourself “How is my (reason for taking CBD)?” and increase dosage as needed. Remember: only you know how you are feeling and can decide to increase, decrease, or adjust the time of dosage as necessary.
- Amount of drops per bottle:
- The approximate amount of drops per bottle are:
- 200 drops / 10ml
- 400 drops / 20ml
- 600 drops / 30ml